We offer a comprehensive curriculum including Art (Artist in Residence program), Physical Education and Music with support and enhancement through:
- Tutors are available on a regular basis to provide both remedial and enrichment support.
- Instructional Coach evaluates curriculum and provides resources to support instruction.
- Learning Consultant works with individuals and small groups of students to target specific learning needs.
- Cabrini students participate in art contests, National Geographic Geography Bee, St. Louis Post-Dispatch Spelling Bee, St. Louis Dancing Classrooms and various local opportunities to extend their classroom learning.
- With a focus on literacy, Cabrini utilizes the accelerated reading (AR) program.
- In partnership with Opera St. Louis our 8th graders stage a musical. Following a study of musical theater, students take full responsibility for all aspects of assembling and performing a musical production.
- Title Services: Students may receive academic student support through the Title program in partnership with St. Louis Public School system.
Enrichment opportunities are available through a variety of clubs that typically meet after school and are offered at no cost to the families:
- Art Club
- Robotics Club in conjunction with St. Louis University & Clavius Project
- School Garden
- Instrumental music lessons & band
- Children’s Choir
- Catholic Youth Council (CYC) sports teams
- Student Ambassadors
- Book Club
- Safety Patrol