We offer a comprehensive curriculum including Art (Artist in Residence program), Physical Education and Music with support and enhancement through:
- English Tutoring Project (ETP)
ETP is an initiative of the St. Louis Area Women Religious Collaborative Ministries. Since 1998, experienced teachers have helped more than 1,300 children from immigrant and refugee families acquire English language skills. Tutoring is offered on-site with no cost to the families being served.
- Title services
Students at Cabrini may receive academic student support through the Title program in partnership with St. Louis Public School system.
- Volunteer tutors are available on a regular basis to provide both remedial and enrichment support.
- All meals are prepared fresh daily including a nutritious snack break to promote healthy eating and to ensure all students are ready to learn.
- We are proud to have 1:1 device ratio.
- Cabrini students participate in art contests, National Geographic Geography Bee, St. Louis Post-Dispatch Spelling Bee, St. Louis Dancing Classrooms and various local opportunities to extend their classroom learning.
- With a focus on literacy, Cabrini utilizes the accelerated reading (AR) program.
- An 8th grade musical showcases all 8th grade students. Following a study of musical theater, students take full responsibility for all aspects of assembling and performing a musical production.
Enrichment opportunities are available through a variety of clubs that typically meet after school and are offered at no cost to the families:
- Coding Club (Google CS First)
- Mission Club (community service in and around neighborhood)
- Art Club
- Robotics Club through Clavius Project in conjunction with St. Louis University High School (when available)
- Gardening Club (on-site gardens)
- Individual music lessons
- Catholic Youth Council (CYC) sports teams
- Student Ambassadors
- Book Club
- Girls on the Run